Terms of Service
Hoax.Id (the “Platform”) consisting of a website and a mobile application operated by Inc., a corporation incorporated pursuant to the laws of Republic of Indonesia (the “Provider”, “We”, or “Us”).
Hoax.Id reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree that each visit or use you make to the Platform shall be subject to the current terms and conditions as published on our Platform from time to time.
Limited LicenseDFI hereby grants you a limited license to view on your devices, print, download any content made available on Hoax.Id for which a fee is not charged, for non-commercial, personal, or educational purposes only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not make any commercial use of such content, either alone or in or with any product which you distribute or copy or host such content on your or any other person’s website or FTP server. Nothing contained in this limited license shall be deemed as conferring any right in any copyright, trade mark, trade name or other proprietary property of HOAX.ID or any other party who owns or has proprietary rights to the content, information and materials provided on Hoax.Id.
Submissions: For all materials you submit to the Hoax.Id, you hereby grant to Hoax.Id a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute such materials and derivative works. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, you provide such materials on an bais, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Intellectual Property RightsAll material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, video, and multimedia materials, unless stated otherwise is protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by DFI. or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material from this Platform or from any other website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by DFI. may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed without DFI or Hoax.id Lisences. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights held by the respective providers thereof. The use of any such material on any other website, ftp server or network environment is prohibited.
The trademarks, names, logos, and service marks, herein referred to collectively, as the “Trademarks”, which are displayed on the Website are registered and/or unregistered marks of DFI. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or permission to use any of the Trademarks without prior permission of DFI.
Changes and ImprovementsHoax.Id may make changes, improvements, alterations or amendments in and to the products, services, information and materials contained on Hoax.Id including the terms and conditions of your use of this website, without liability.
ConductIn order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of the Platform and avoids the harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, in violation of the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse.
You may not:
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Platform.
• Use the Platform to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Platform or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Platform.
• Use the Platform to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage or interfere with business interests or contractual relations of any person.
• Gain unauthorized access to the Platform, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this website, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
• Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Platform
• Use the Platform to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law.
• Use the Platform to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
• Use the Platform to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
• Use the Platform to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
• Use the Platform to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, to cease using the Website, to visit another competing Website, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
• Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
The information and opinions expressed in forums or otherwise conducted on the Platform are not necessarily those of DFI. or its service providers, affiliates, associates, subsidiaries or partners and we make no representations or warranties regarding that information or those opinions. Neither DFI or its service providers, affiliates, associates, subsidiaries or partners shall be responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information or opinions provided in such forums.
You agree to indemnify DFI. and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing provisions.
You understand that we have no obligation to monitor any bulletin boards, chat rooms, web logs, or other areas of the Website through which users can supply information or material. However, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information we believe necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in our sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Service. We also reserve the right to deny access to the Website and Mobile Application or any features of the Website and Mobile Application to anyone, for any reasons, including as a result of persons who violate these Terms and Conditions of Service or who, in our sole judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy the Website and mobile Application or infringes the rights of others.
Jurisdictional IssuesDue to the nature of the Internet, it is not possible for Hoax.Id to restrict access to its website only to those jurisdictions in which it does business. Some of all of the products and services offered on or through, or advertised on the Platform may not be eligible for provision, solicitation, and/or display in your jurisdiction. If you are accessing the Platform from such a jurisdiction, you should not consider anything on this site as an offer to provide, display or as a solicitation to the public to purchase any product or service from or through Hoax.Id. This site is for use only by persons residing in jurisdictions where such products and services are legal.
Hoax.Id offers services and programs in many parts of the world. The Platform may refer to certain services or programs that are not available worldwide. Without specifically limiting the offers made on this Platform, reference to such services or programs does not imply that Hoax.Id intends to offer such service or programs in all countries or locations.
Any provisions of this Agreement which are or may be rendered invalid, unenforceable or illegal, shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, unenforceability or illegality, without affecting the validity, enforceability or legality of the remaining provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, of the parties.